top of page

Information for sponsors

You can volunteer for someone from Ukraine to come to the UK and live with you.
This is called the ‘Homes for Ukraine’ scheme. If you know whom you want to host, they can apply to come to the UK. If you don’t know whom you want to host, you can sign up to be matched with one or more people.


Your local council will give you £350 each month while you host someone.


Before making a commitment to host someone, check out these official resources below or connect with your local council

bottom of page