top of page

Financial support

If you arrive in the UK through the Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme or the Ukraine Family Scheme, you are entitled to receiving financial benefits in the UK. 

If you are over 66 year old, you will be entitled to Pension Credit. Otherwise you will be eligible to receive Universal Credit. To find out details on your eligibility and claim benefits, you will need to contact your nearest Job Centre. You can find one closest to you using the link below.

You can receive confidential advice on benefits and help with filling out documents by contacting Citizens Advice, a government advisory service (link below). 

bottom of page